The internet needs to end.

A 22-year-old popular British YouTuber could have died after he decided to film himself cementing his head into a microwave for content.

A 22-year-old popular British YouTuber could have died after he decided to film himself cementing his head into a microwave for content.

West Midlands Fire

Jay Swingler runs the "TGFbro" YouTube channel, which has over 3 million subscribers, with his friend Romell Henry.

The duo posts prank and challenge videos.

Here's how they describe their content in their own words: "We have no set content that we post, we just post anything retarded and cool that we wanna do."

instagram.com

Lovely. Anyway, on Thursday the duo published a video called "I cemented my head in a microwave and emergency services came.. (nearly died)." It has over 1 million views.

youtube.com

The title is pretty self-explanatory. In the video Swingler said he is scared because he has "claustrophobia." K.

The title is pretty self-explanatory. In the video Swingler said he is scared because he has "claustrophobia." K.

The duo filled the microwave with Polyfilla, a spackling paste.

youtube.com

After 90 minutes of being stuck, the duo called the West Midlands Fire Service for help. The department wrote on Twitter it was "seriously unimpressed."

After 90 minutes of being stuck, the duo called the West Midlands Fire Service for help. The department wrote on Twitter it was "seriously unimpressed."

West Midlands Fire

In a response video, Swingler bragged his video was being covered by news outlets all over the world.

In a response video, Swingler bragged his video was being covered by news outlets all over the world.

"That's how you know you've done something right on YouTube," he said.

West Midlands Fire


SHARE
Previous articleI Cut Hair, And In 2017 I Helped Men Look Less Fascist
Next articleFormer Fox News Anchor Says Trump Tried To Kiss Her On The Lips In An Elevator