Human beings are weird, man.
Andreypopov / Getty Images / Via thinkstockphotos.com
1. Reusing dirty jeans for weeks without washing them.
2. Wearing already-used workout clothes when you just ~don't have time~ to do laundry.
3. Using your phone while sitting on the toilet.
4. And taking a phone call while you're...still on the toilet.
5. Not showering for multiple days in a row.
6. Sitting with your hand down your pants...
7. And nonchalantly stroking your pubes while you're at it.
8. Smelling your fingers after touching different body parts.
9. Scraping gray gunk off your skin.
10. Seeing how much of the gray gunk you can pile up under your fingernails.
11. And then scraping out that gunk from underneath your nails and examining it.
12. Wiping your armpits and then smelling your fingers to see if you're in dire need of more deodorant.
13. Picking at and squeezing out pimples and blackheads.
14. And playing with blackheads once you've successfully gotten them out.
15. Wiping snot on the inside of your shirt, or on the sleeve.
16. Sneezing without covering your mouth and letting it spray everywhere.
17. Or covering your mouth and then trying to stealthily wipe your hands on your clothes.
18. Hocking a loogie and then trying to spit it out in one clean glob.
19. Picking at the dead skin buildup on your feet.
20. Smelling dirty clothes to see if they're reusable.
21. Picking at scabs and trying to break them off piece by piece.
22. Playing with and picking at the dry skin on your lips.
23. Digging for food in your teeth without washing your hands
24. Scratching your head and shaking off dandruff onto your clothes and the floor.
25. Never washing your sweaters and jackets (especially winter coats).
26. Plucking out rogue hairs, and then flicking them who knows where.